Trailer Servicing in Saltash, Cornwall
There are so many advantages to regular servicing of your trailer and from £99+VAT, why not drop your trailer in today? We can even service your vehicle at the same time.
Trailers are road-going vehicles and it is the responsibility of the driver to ensure it is worthy of the road.
Although there are currently no rules on MOTs for trailers if a trailer is deemed unsafe by either VOSA or the police, the driver may face a fine or even receive points on their license.
Why Service Your Trailer?
- Prolongs the lifespan of your trailer
- Improves the resale value
- Reduces the risk of trailer related breakdowns
- Badly adjusted brakes cause four times more wear on the towing vehicle brakes
- Legal obligation – all road going vehicles must be safe and fit for purpose
What Do We Do?
- Strip brakes and hubs, clean, refit and adjust
- Inspect lights and electrical connections are in good working order
- Check tyre condition and re-torque wheel nuts
- Check the condition of over-run couplings and lubricate all moving parts
- Check and re-torque all coupling fastenings and axle bolts
- Renew brake-away cable if needed
ALL FOR £99+VAT.
To find out more speak to our helpful Service Team on 01752 844175.