We are pleased to share with you that our showrooms will be reopening on Monday 1st June, in line with the latest government guidance.
We are continuing to follow government guidance and the health and safety of our staff and customers remains our primary concern. Since the closure of our showrooms in March, we have been updating our company processes and procedures as we return to a safe, social distancing workplace.
We pride ourselves on being a company that provides an outstanding customer service and ownership experience. You can be assured that although many of our processes are now 'contactless' you will still receive the same level of service at Roger Young.
We are adhering to the below safety measures to help minimise any risks associated with buying or servicing your vehicle with Roger Young.
- Customers vehicles are fully sanitised on arrival at Roger Young, before they enter the workshop and sanitised once again before the vehicle is handed back to the customer. (Please see demonstration video below.)
- All of our vehicles are fully sanitised before test drives and handovers, this extends to courtesy cars.
- We follow the social distancing guidelines at all times and ask our customers to do the same.
- All technicians wear disposable gloves, which are replaced after every vehicle.
- Our showrooms are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- If we need to keep in touch, we will do so via phone, virtual appointments, email, whichever you prefer.
- All staff are required to proactively monitor not only their own health but also those around them and inform the management immediately of any concerns. Staff have their temperatures taken every morning, on arrival.
We know not everyone will feel ready to leave their own home so we are able to offer collections and deliveries.
If you have any questions or would like to make a booking, please call us on 01752 849999, submit an enquiry via the website or talk to us on live chat.